Thursday, September 29, 2011

Corduroy...







 [corduroy shirt - Club Monaco's men's section, jeans - Madewell, belt - Club Monaco, cuff - vintage, shoes - Oscar de la Renta]













I've been going through a phase where I feel like dressing down more often than not - which should be easy enough..

But what with the weather being so fickle, I don't feel like leaving the house without a warm shirt or a sweater, just in case..

I'm ashamed to admit to don't really have any of either.. Well, nothing I haven't worn a million times anyway...

Which left with me the option of raiding Raghu's closet..

Such a great idea. So satisfying, because I managed to cut my fall shopping list in half..




You'll be seeing me in a lot of fun men's clothing this fall! :) Watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. nice blog, followin u!
    drop by Sugar Lane and follow if u like it :)

    ReplyDelete