Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Just in!!!





Today I opened what was definitely the most exciting package I've ever received!!

After months of waiting, I finally managed to get my hands on Celine's luggage bag.

There's a few people without whom I wouldn't have been able to find one.. (you know who you are, thank you!!)





I am in love with the color -  its the perfect shade to replace my old, beaten-to-death Marc Jacobs Bruna with..

The lines are so clean and beautiful, and the workmanship is just pure perfection.

The best part, at least for me, is that its so light and sturdy!!




You'll be seeing a lot of this in the future.. :)

Can't wait to take it out tomorrow!!



3 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!! It's so beautiful.. Definitely worth the wait...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Light & sturdy all had me happy.
    Thaz the first thing I look for, have a happy first day out !

    ReplyDelete