Saturday, August 13, 2011

If there's one thing I want this week...

Miu Miu is definitely one of my favorite brands for shoes.

Every season they come out with shoes that make my heart beat faster (no really, I mean literally make my pulse race!!)..

And later this month, they'll be doing it again.

How can you resist this??


[image via Another Mag. available at Nordstrom]

Holy studded sneakers batman!!

I'm gonna get me some of that sparkly amazing-ness sooo-oon!!!

But wait, just when you thought it couldn't get any better.... it DOES!!!

They also come in GOLD


[Image via Fashionoligie]
  
And this interesting peacock/jewel tone blue 


[image via Nordstrom. available at Nordstrom]



I personally love the silver studded trainers...

[image via Nordstrom. available at Nordstrom]



Which pair would you pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment